Friday 27 February 2009



Just letting you know I'm going to extremes to make this an interactive blog!!!
I have installed several new features, some silly, others helpful, and all of them a novelty for myself (if nobody else, tee hee!)

So, for all of you who are inspired by art, there are daily photos of my favourite artists Henri Matisse (namesake of my only daughter!), Salvadore Dali (and if you haven't got it already, install the exquisite free Dali font from here - it rocks!) and Claude Monet.

For those of you who like to be organised, or at least pretend to be, or aspire to be, I have links to the websites I use for household tips & home-hub folders/schedulers.

If you have trouble making decisions, there's a coin-flipper. Alas, it's British - where's a Penny when you need one?

I have installed a tic-tac-toe game you can play in cyberspace, if by chance you get bored muddling around all this craftiness (!) Heaven forbid!

You can work out how to get from A to B by using my Google Map interactive directions tool. Mainly for me to look up because I'm too tight to buy another updated road map.

Yoga poses! This is designed for me and you to get off our arses, away from the stupid computer, and s - t - r - e - t - c - h. Let's face it, your back shouldn't be this creaky at only 33! I promise to try each and every pose with you ...

Um, I can't remember what else I put on. But go see. Of course, I won't be keeping them all up forever, so keep checking back for whatever else I find.

Don't forget to click on the survey question too - I'm really keen to find out if I'm the only person around here who races for the toilet duck cleaner immediately after accepting a visitor request! LOL!

Here is some scrappy stuff I'll add in with no particular topic in mind ...






A scraplift from the DesignerDigitals.com gallery





Catching the bus:

Using filmed photos from years and years ago ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;