Wednesday 4 November 2009
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm in the Kaisercraft Digital Design Team!

To say I'm extremely excited would be understating it, as I've not stopped jumping up and down and chanting about Kaisercraft to my littlies (who are watching me through bizarre but interested eyes) since I found out this morning.

I peeked into Kaisercraft's blog and saw that the new designers had been unveiled. Breathed a disappointed sigh, as I must not have been accepted. Surely I would have been notified before they announced it publicly. Sigh. Oh well, next time maybe.

Completely ignored the fact that I have not been able to check my emails since yesterday morning because my email computer is being fixed. Webmail's not working either.

Read down the blog and - WHOA! There's my name. MY NAME! I hope it's mine and that it's not a mistake. Perhaps there are two of us that share that name?

Read through the bio's of others who had been accepted and I'm so totally blown away to be working with such interesting ladies - most of which are from overseas, no less, and have totally professional scrapbooking blogs, classes, designs and publications going on. OMG! Check them out here.

This is going to be so much fun. Can't wait to get started. Hope to make a whole new set of cyber buddies. Broaden my photoshop elements skills. Try out all the new digital supplies. Maybe even teach a few tutorials. Chat on cyber crops and inside forums. See what I mean? Scrapping is just such a social outlet, even if you don't go out to crops! AND I'm documenting our family's lives to boot. I so love scrapbooking.

And now I can tell Dear Hubby that I have to scrap - it's my job. Cool Bananas!

I cannot upload any new layouts today, as my own computer with all the storage is under repairs (I accidently deleted 57GB of layouts. Errr, I'm trying not to panic. It's not the end of the world. Yet. )

So I'll check in a bit later in the week. Cheers! (Soooo happy!)




5 comments:

Chantal Fleming said...

Congratulations Kathy! Very much deserved. Can't wait to see your work up in lights!

Diane said...

So cool...congrats!!!

Brittney said...

Congrats, Can't wait to get to know you better :)

Leiko said...

Hi!

Just wanted to leave a quick note thanking you for leaving a comment on my "damaged goods" post. You have a FANTASTIC blog! Love the layouts, love the posts (especially Cyber-ically Challenged), love everything!

Leiko

kikimama said...

Hehe, so great that you saw your name first in the blog post! Hope you're having fun on the team, I certainly am:D.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;