Monday 26 April 2010
Layouts to Share

Here's what's been keeping me busy this past two weeks. I apologise if you've already seen some of these already - I've been posting to so many different galleries it's hard to keep up here.

Stacey Children: Charlize Creations "Be Enchanted" kit


Pick Together, Stick Together: Charlize Creations "Baby I Love You" kit. I don't think this is exactly the page Winnie, the designer, had in mind when she created this kit, but there's not a lot of room left for romance in a family of five ... (poor me...!) 


Not Finished Yet: SAS Designs "Tweet Times" kit.


Baby No 3: Danielle Young Designs "52 Inspirations" as part of Oscraps weekly kit.


Almost 7: Scrapbook Bytes Collaboration kit "Through Your Eyes".


Fisherman Daddy: Jennifer Fox Designs: "Raining On Sunday" kit.


Slow Down: Charlize Creations Collaboration "Sweet Memories"


Father & Daughter: Color With Caryn @ Digiridoo "Earthy Crunchy" kit.


Blessed Life: Danielle Young "Blessed Blooms" kit.


Come Hither Eyes: Danielle Young "Blessed Blooms" kit.



Arty Farty Art Journal: Hazel Olive Designs "Moody" collaboration.


3 Blessings: SAS Designs "Blooming Blossoms" kit.


Lucky? You Bet: Danielle Young's contribution to a massive collaboration only to be released on Ali Edwards' blog with her "Week in the Life" project.



Fisher Boy: Same as above :) Very. Very. Very. Exciting. Oh, and my own freebie template!


Man-Craft: SAS Designs "For You" kit, and my own template. Wooden Paper from my stash.


One Day I Fell In Love: Charlize Creations "Touch of Morning" kit.


Groove, We Still Got It: Jennifer Fox Designs "Bubblegum Beauty" kit.

Birthday Surprise: Jennifer Fox Designs "Bubblegum Beauty" kit.


Fisherman: Kaisercraft "Friday Night Jive" kit.


Suzy and Kathy: SAS Designs "365" kit


Patience: Charlize Creations "Let's Talk About Love" kit.


Easter Egg Hunt: Jennifer Fox Designs "CuppyCakes" kit


Whoa. That's way to many layouts for two weeks - no wonder I've dissolved into my office chair ...
If you'd like to see any of them up close, click on my "2010 Layouts" album (flashing in a slideshow up top right).

'Night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;