Saturday 31 July 2010
Some Layouts to Share


This week I've been so caught up in the becoming-a-designer minefield that I have been concentrating less on producing my own layouts, lol. But I've loved every minute of it. I think I've found a new passion (swoon, swoon). And I just adore textured papers - now I can make my own to my heart's content!

So, here are some layout offerings. Thanks for looking :)

This one took most of the day. I tried really hard. Dug up a whole heap of old DesignerDigitals supplies. From very old EHD's. It was for a scraplifting challenge. I had lots of fun doing it and took my time, and I'm happy with the results. Haven't actually checked to see who won the challenge yet, but it's about the process anyway :) The credit list is a mile long so if you really need to know, go check out my gallery there and I've listed them ALL .... (sigh).




Some gorgeous messy Cinzia Loosemore from Oscraps. It fits perfectly with my messy mischievious darling daughter.




I really hate how this one turned out, don't know why I've even bothered to show you ... It's using Lauraskathi from Mscraps. Just for fun. Had to use bling. (Don't ask, giggle).




Some layouts I created for some extra fun by participating in Mscraps' monthly challenges. There both use Mscraps' July collab.







Danielle Young Designs' new itty-bitty glass alphas. So cute. The rest is made up from various kits of hers at Oscraps.



Some layouts with Digiridoo Scraps kits with Scrappin' Mint's My Mother's Garden and Say Ahhh; Nath Designs' Deeply Beautiful Day and Snippets Inc All About the Belly.













Some of my layouts with kits from Elemental Scraps: Bella Gypsy's Delightful; Bella Gypsy and Trixie Scraps collab Saffron Blues; and the huge ADSR5 Collab Spring Fling 3. You could last a whole year on this kit, it's so packed full of goodies.














One with a Jennifer Fox Designs collaboration with a whole lotta other Digichicks. This kit was inspired by a fellow CT member who is going through cancer as a single mother, and the proceeds will help her out. Check out her story here.




Some more SAS Designs kits Sounds of the Sea, Rain or Sunshine, and Naturally Yours.



















Argh! This terrible Blogger old uploading device is so stupid! I can't see what I'm uploading and it does them all out of order. But I hope I've rearranged it all properly. All I can see is great long lines of goobble-gook. When is Blogger gonna fix it???!!

Anyway, it's the end of the month as I write this, so don't forget to back up your photos, layouts and digi kits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;