Thursday 23 September 2010
Freebie Template!

I'm so happy with the way this one turned out! I've been saving it up for a special occassion, and I think a guest post on the lovely, talented Danielle Young Design's blog, is just such an occassion.


Starting Fresh uses Danielle's Here's To You kit, which was first released as part of The Daily Digi Files #15, and is now available over at Oscraps.

So if you'd like this template for a fabulous freebie to add to your stash, head on over to Danielle's blog to grab it. Please remember it's for personnal use only. My Terms of Use are attached, and make for some very interesting reading ;)

3 comments:

ChrisA. said...

Thank you so much! I just love the circles and your blog is just lovely!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your great template.
Circles are difficult, but your template is a BIG help.

http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=183838&title=natural-balance&cat=500

Hugs, ViVre

One Paper Heart said...

Really like your work, I am amazed at what you can create.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;