Thursday 2 September 2010
Mscraps Guest Spot = Creative BINGE!

So I'm living the dream right now as a guest creative person at my favourite scrapping shop, Mscraps! YAY! I tell you, nothing kicks your creative butt into over-drive, than to have a bunch of completely new stuff thrown your way!

Here are some of my Mscraps layouts from the past couple of days (I know, it's not even September yet and I've hit the ground running with no less than 6 layouts in 2 days - and that's with a nauseatingly slow internet download connection!!!)

So I don't have to tell you, I've been dreaming about pages and themes and ways to use this and that when I lay my head to "rest", huh??! Do you ever get so obsessed??


Lists: Misty Mareda: First Day kit and my own template freebie :)


A Good Find: Three Paper Peonies: A Good Find kit; Busy Bee template; ErinInk stitching.



Reflection of You: Che Yang and EH Studios collaboration: Little Mockingbird kit; and Ange Designs: Raincoat kit; Joyce Paul freebie template; ErinInk stitching; Heather T grunge brushes.



Born Cool: Cinzia Loosemore Designs: Celebrate Life kit and Heather T grunge brushes.



Glee: Che Yang Designs: Smell the Roses kit, ErinInk inked edges and scribbled circles



Sweet Rewards: Sabrina's Creations and Kelley Mickus collaboration Wishing and Hoping, and a Michelle Martin template.



Just Breathe: Taylormade Designs: Late September kit @ Mscraps.

1 comments:

terese said...

WOOW! those layouts are super!! congrats to the guestspot! yay! must be awesome! looking forward to see more :-)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;