Sunday 3 July 2011

New Release: Home Office Love

Well, I'm a little late getting this post to happen, I've been so busy creating another fan freebie!

It's no surprise that I absolutely love browsing the stationery shelves at the supermarket or office supplies store. I just can't get enough of it - my favourite kind of shopping!

With this kit I hope to inspire you to create a workspace for yourselves that reflects your creative side - be that a home office or your cubicle at work. When you are surrounded by bliss, you're sure to fall in love with your work all over again!

And I for one, just cannot go past a cute rolodex! I think I should start collecting them, lol! Available in the Brine Design shop at Funky Playground Designs, and Two Little Pixels. They are on special for the weekend :)











 My lovely inspiration girls ...

Demetria

Becki

Caroline

Blake

Trish

and some hybrid goodness from Lucy!

Have a great weekend everybody :)

1 comments:

Soco said...

It's gorgeous! :) And your CT girls made beautiful pages!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;