Monday 18 July 2011

New Release: Interior Chic

So I've been watching a lot of an Aussie renovation TV show called 'The Block' and am so inspired by interior design at the moment!

This kit is what I would decorate my top-floor city apartment with, if I had one, lol. Think cushions, fabrics, wall prints and wallpaper ... Soooo wish I could decorate somewhere in my house right now. I actually live in the bush and my home doesn't have a white spot in it, thanks to three messy young kidlets!


Here's some creative inspiration ...

Blake

Hybrid tin from Crazymumm

Toadhughes

Me

and because I like this colour scheme so much, I've splashed out on some gorgeous blinkies, do you want to wear one? Thanks to the talented Laura Banasiak.

Fan Blinkie

1 comments:

Christine said...

Love this kit, the colours are so soft and elegant. Thank you for sharing it in the Digiscrap Connect Forum, challenge 3.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;