Friday 5 March 2010
Friday Freebie Template 006

Gotta write this on the fly - I've spent far too long creating this! I'm working on another sample layout as well :) But first I have to deliver a forgotten lunchbag to school! Poor little hungry mite.

You can download it here.

Here is one of my sample layouts using it.

This uses the SAS Designs "Argh!" kit.

Don't forget to provide a link to your gallery or email me a low-resolution (72) jpeg of your creation using this, so I can feature it next week. If you are clueless as to how to use a template, go back to my mini tutorial here.

Here's one Melissa completed last week, using katharynbrine LT004 (which is still available for download. Just scroll through my older posts.)


This is beautiful and soft Melissa, and I love those papers - I'm guessing Mindy Terasawa?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;