Thursday 15 April 2010
Memory Makers Idea Book

Yes! I've been advised I'll have no less than FIVE layouts published in the American Memory Makers' Big Book of Scrapbook Ideas, to be published May 2011. YIPPEE! Pity I can't show you the ones they chose, but a contracts' a contract, right? I'm so excited. Stay tuned for some scanned pages when it's out.

I've also managed a couple of layouts in the current copies of Scrapbook Creations and Scrapbooking Memories, both of which arrived by post yesterday. Still very exciting also. Especially when I see fellow CTers in there too :) I'm telling you, if you haven't already tried submitting your beautiful creations to magazines, than DO IT NOW! If you've only just joined my blog, then you'll find some tips on how to go about this that I posted a few weeks ago, here.

I've been away for Easter, hence my online abscene. But I've got some great ideas and inspirational tips coming your way soon - am currently working on a few different tutorials to give away on Fridays (were you getting a tad sick of layered templates yet???) so if there's anything you'd like to know how to do, drop me a line (or comment) and I'll do what I can. Just bear in mind, I'm no tech-head or even an expert, so be kind and not too ambitious!

Back soon with my regular posts. Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Erica said...

O.M.G you are AMAZING! Have been drooling all over your layous - WOW!!!!

I am in love with your colour combinations, they are so so beautiful and so inspiring. WOW WOW WOW!!!

Katharyn Brine said...

coming from you Erica, that's a BIG compliment! I am chuffed right now (even though it IS 5:17am and I can't sleep). So does this mean I can point to your blog?

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
;